HELLO to all of my readers out there! If you’ve been around for awhile, you might remember that I hosted the 365 commenting challenge in 2016. It took a hiatus in 2017, but I am READY TO GO with hosting it for 2018!!! If you’re not familiar with the challenge, don’t worry! I’ll explain all of the details below.
I originally had the idea for the challenge when I realized that I talked to TONS of bloggers on Twitter, but I didn’t always check out their blogs! At the same time, I wondered why so few people looked at my blog. That’s when I realized the true disconnect between Twitter and blogs. Most of the book bloggers that I’m friends with started with their blog then added Twitter, yet why is it that their Twitter is more popular? That’s when I had a light bulb moment.
What better way to encourage others (and myself) to visit new blogs than to make a CHALLENGE out of it?
Now that you’ve heard the backstory, let me explain the details:
- This challenge runs from January 1, 2018 – December 31, 2018
- The goal is to visit and COMMENT on 365 blogs
- While the number of comments may seem high, it’s important to remember QUALITY > QUANTITY
- While my focus will be visiting book blogs, ANY blog can count! (ex: food, lifestyle)
- You can visit/comment on one blog per day, or do multiple on some days and skip others!
You may be wondering…”How am I supposed to find 365 blogs to visit?”
That’s where this awesome google form comes in! 🙂
If you are interested in…
- Participating in the challenge
- Having participants visit your blog
Fill out the google form embedded below! If it doesn’t work, you can also view the form by clicking HERE.
To check out the MEGA SPREADSHEET with all of the blog links…
I hope you are just as excited as I am about this challenge! It was super fun two years ago and I found lots of new AMAZING blogs.
So, will you be joining the challenge? Let me know in the comments below!