How is it almost August? I am in shock. This was the summer I was supposed to accomplish ALL THE BLOGGING THINGS and…well…I haven’t. Eeep. Plus, this month wasn’t a great month for reading either because I only read 8 books. Funny fact- 4/8 were Sunday Street Team books!
*~This Month’s Reading List~*
The Distance from A to Z
The Thousandth Floor (The Thousandth Floor, #1)
A Shadow Bright and Burning (Kingdom on Fire, #1)
Fear the Drowning Deep
Girl in Pieces
Nevernight (The Nevernight Chronicle, #1)
- I am BEYOND excited to start August because I’ll be participating in THREE CHALLENGES! Check them all out HERE!
- I celebrated my BLOGOVERSARY this month!!!
- I loved this guest post from Rebecca about the importance of blog graphics!
- I really enjoyed coming up with 10 book recommendations that have under 1000 ratings on GR!
Tamora Pierce Challenge: 8/All of her books
Commenting 365 Challenge: 116/365
Debut Author Challenge: 28/12
*~In the Blogosphere~*
I was recently inspired by Shannon Miz @ It Starts at Midnight to start keeping track of some of the awesome posts in the blogosphere that I’ve noticed throughout the month! Here are a couple that I specifically wanted to mention.
- The NUMBER ONE post goes to Aentee over at Read at Midnight because she created something called the Pokemon Indigo League #ReadThemAllThon and it is INCREDIBLE.
- I loved Shannon @ It Starts at Midnight’s post on Not Judging a Book by its Title
- I also loved Shannon’s post about turning Blogging Lemons into Lemonade! You need to give this post a read.
- Holly @ The Fox’s Hideaway wrote about unconventional ways (aka not reviews) to promote books!
So, how was your July? Did you read a lot of great books? Let me know in the comments below!