Hello everyone and welcome to ReadWriteLove28!
My name is Nori and if you couldn’t tell, I love reading and writing. When I was three years old, I asked my mother to teach me how to read, and since then, my passion for reading has only gotten stronger. I started this book blog on July 26, 2015. I never imagined that I would still be blogging over three years later, but here I am! 🙂
Since you’re here, I figured it might be nice to learn about me! I decided to pose the information Q&A style. Enjoy!
Here’s a little information about me:
- I live in the Northeast region of the US
- I’m a college student studying business
- My favorite animal is a poodle
- My all time favorite author is Tamora Pierce
So what exactly is ReadWriteLove28?
I’m so glad you asked! ReadWriteLove28 is my book blog, where you can find awesome guest posts and interviews by authors, book reviews written by yours truly, and other bookish related posts! I try to mix it up so you (the readers) won’t be bored! Of course, if you’re ever dying for me to write a specific post, I’d love to hear your suggestions! Feel free to contact me through the form on my blog, or send me a tweet!
What do you like reading?
My all time favorite genres HAVE to be contemporary and fantasy. I cannot choose between them! It really depends on my mood. With that being said, I do enjoy most Young Adult and New Adult books, as long as they are not horror or erotica. I also enjoy business and self improvement books!
What are your FAVORITE books? (This is such a tough question!)
- Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson
- The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
- The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows
- Truthwitch by Susan Dennard
- Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers
- Open Road Summer by Emory Lord
- Carpe Diem by Autumn Cornwell
You’re a Beta Reader? What’s that?
I am a beta reader, which means I read and critique manuscripts for authors! You can find out all about my beta reading services by clicking HERE. You can also see testimonials from former clients by clicking HERE! If you’re interested in hiring me, please feel free to contact me! I’d love to hear from you.
What’s your Review Policy?
First of all, thank you so much for taking the time to check! It really means a lot to me. As I mentioned above, I’m currently in college, so I don’t have as much time to read as I’d like. With that being said, I AM open to review requests, but on a limited basis. I unfortunately will not be able to accommodate everyone. I accept requests from everyone, including self-pub authors.
Feel free to contact me about a review unless it is horror, erotica, or a picture book. I do not accept those books at this time.
What’s your Giveaway Policy?
1. You must be 13+ years of age or have your parent’s permission to enter.
2. Winners will have 48hours to respond until a new winner is chosen.
3. I reserve the right to postpone and/or end a giveaway at any given time.
4. No purchase is necessary and the giveaway is automatically void where prohibited by law.
5. Winners will always be chosen by Rafflecopter unless stated otherwise.
6. Giveaways hosted by me involving physical books will be US only, unless otherwise specified.
I take privacy extremely seriously. Please know that I will NEVER give out personal information to 3rd parties. If I ever host a giveaway and have to send some information to a publisher and/or author, I will always ask permission before doing so.