Today might not be January 1st, but I don’t care! I’m going to post about my 2017 resolutions anyways! 😉 My hope is to accomplish more than 2 (unlike last year). But hey- who knows what the future will bring?
Anyways, let’s get started!
- Read 12+ books for the 2017 Debut Author Challenge! This challenge is hosted by Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl!
- My Goodreads challenge will be 50 books! While I read 106 (I think?) in 2017, I know it’s not realistic to shoot for the same goal in 2017, because I’m much more busy nowadays!
- The Pop Sugar challenge! The topics look interesting this year, so I’m game!
- Read 12 books that count as part of the #RockMyTBR challenge hosted by Sarah @ YA Book Traveler!
- Statistics! I’d love to reach 5,000 Twitter followers. 500 Bloglovin followers, and 800 Instagram followers!
- Blog posts! I’d like to have at least 100 posts on my blog during 2017!
- Unique promotion posts! Figure out a unique way to promote books other than reviews!
- Graphics! Learn how to make pretty graphics!
And there you have it! Those are my eight bookish resolutions for 2017!
So, what do you think? Can I accomplish all of my goals? What are YOUR 2017 resolutions? Let me know in the comments below!