Welcome to my blog everyone! I’m so excited to finally kick off a summer filled with tons of Book Blogger Creativity Project 2016 posts! ICYMI: Here’s all the details on the project!
Today I am participating in the Pages to Pictures feature organized by Team Magenta!
- The fight scene in the very beginning
- Who wouldn’t want to see the first appearance of Black Knife on the big screen???
- The first time Wil sees the palace
- Who wouldn’t want to see the palace made of mirrors- the palace that would never go dark?
- The first time Wil meets James
- From the moment I met James, I knew he was amazing. *swoons* (FYI James isn’t the prince)
- The first dance between Wil and Tobias
- A dance befitting of a prince and princess- don’t you think?
- Literally every meeting between Wil and Black Knife
- Is it bad that I WANT IT ALL??? (and yes, yes I did just start singing the lyrics to High School Musical in my head…Please tell me I’m not the only one)
- The first official fight between Patrick and Wil in the beginning of Part Two
- The first of many fights…
Here’s my problem. If I could, I would put every single word from every single page from every single chapter in the movie adaptation. If I could, I would write up a list of everything that happens in TOQ, but here’s the thing- I don’t want to spoil the amazingness of TOQ for you, so I’m going to stop here.
If you’re curious about learning more re my thoughts on TOQ, you can check out my review HERE!
Make sure to check out all of the Team Magenta posts! Here’s the schedule:
Team Magenta Members:
- July 18th: Cody Roecker @ Roecker Reviews
- July 19th: Erin @ The Hardcover Lover
- July 20th: THAT’S ME! 😀
- July 21st: Sarena & Sasha Nanua @ The Pendant Trilogy
- July 22nd: Tamara @ Tamaraniac
- July 23rd: Lynette @ Charmingly Simple
So, what do you think of today’s feature? Are there any scenes that I missed that NEED to be in a movie adaptation of TOQ? Let me know in the comments below!