This meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s topic is Top Ten Tuesday #88: Ten Facts About Me!
1. Believe it or not, I’m actually NOT a poodle.
2. During the course of an average week, I’ll spend 8-12hours working on my blog, 2-3 hours on Twitter, and 1-2 hours on blog emails.
3. The latest I’ve ever stayed up reading was probably 4am. The longest period of time I ever spent awake in a row was 37 hours (and that happened relatively recently). Thanks @Bookwormgirls88 for the prompt!
4. If I could pick one book to be transported into, I would pick Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson. I really connected with Emily, the main character, and so I’d love to meet her in person. Plus, the benefits of picking a YA contemp is that I don’t have to worry about saving the world! Thanks @Serialboxpub for the prompt!
5. I am 5ft 5.75 inches, but I generally round up and say I’m 5 ft 6. Thanks @KailiaSage for the prompt!
6. I use a Bullet Journal and LOVE IT!
7. My favorite rollercoaster is Bizarro at Six Flags! Thanks @_brittbryan for the prompt!
8. My favorite cookie is ALL GLUTEN FREE COOKIES THAT ACTUALLY TASTE GOOD! Lol I don’t really care about the flavor as long as it’s delicious and GF. 🙂 Thanks @dduffield75 for the prompt!
9. I wear glasses!
10. The only possible mail better than book mail would be…
So, what do you think? Did you learn something new about me today? Did the GIFs make you smile or laugh? Let me know in the comments below!