It’s officially HALFWAY THROUGH 2016!!!! How is this even possible? Wasn’t yesterday January? I’m in shock. Complete shock.
I did have a great reading month and I’m very happy to report that I read 13 books! 🙂
*~This Month’s Reading List~*
Ivory and Bone
Unscripted Joss Byrd: A Novel
This Savage Song
Been Here All Along
Antigone / Oedipus the King / Electra
The Cresswell Plot
Bound by Blood and Sand
- I am THRILLED to announce that online sales for Bookitcon: Chapter Two are officially live!!!
- I took the TTT Freebie week and made an epic post filled with 2016 swoon worthy covers!
- I made a list and filled it with the top 10 books I’ve read so far in 2016!
- I’m participating in the MakeMeReaditaThon challenge and am asking YOU to vote!
- Curious what upcoming 2016 releases have me going crazy with anticipation? Check them out!
- Hands down, the Lady Janies interview is one of my all time favorite posts.
Tamora Pierce Challenge: 8/All of her books
Commenting 365 Challenge: 106/365
Debut Author Challenge: 24/12
*~In the Blogosphere~*
I was recently inspired by Shannon Miz @ It Starts at Midnight to start keeping track of some of the awesome posts in the blogosphere that I’ve noticed throughout the month! Here are a couple that I specifically wanted to mention.
- I loved Lefty’s post describing 5 reasons she loves book blogging!
- Emily from Piplup’s Shadow wrote an incredible review for Outrun the Moon by Stacey Lee.
- Brooke @ The Cozy Little Book Nook wrote an awesome guest post on Fiery Reads that detailed 31 Thoughts She Has While Writing Blog Posts.
- Jess @ Princessica of Books wrote a post that explained why she keeps her blogging life separate from her real life when it comes to social media.
- Have you ever wondered “What Does A Book Blogger Actually Do?” Cait @ Paper Fury answers the question for you!