So I’m guessing by now you’ve heard of the book taking the YA world by storm- This Is Where It Ends.
Sourcebooks is hosting a challenge called the Every Moment Counts Challenge and once I heard about it, I KNEW that I needed to participate and spread the word about it!
Here are the details:
(Sorry for the blurry quality- I don’t know why it’s happening)
SOME IDEAS SOURCEBOOKS MENTIONED
- Identify 3–5 places in your life where you feel stuck, and come up with actions you could take to break out.
- Pay it foward: buy coffee for the next person in line.
- Smile at every person you see that day.
- Send a card/letter to a long-distance friend or family member.
- Read a book that you wouldn’t normally pick up.
- Volunteer for a couple of hours.
- Make a playlist for a friend.
- Call/text someone you haven’t talked to in a while.
- Create a special personalized handmade card for someone.
- Buy a small gift for a friend just because.
- Conduct interviews of your family’s older generations, like grandparents, great-aunts, and uncles.
- Leave an inspirational quote for a stranger to find.
- Create a holiday to celebrate someone you love.
- Get outdoors and take time to enjoy your surroundings.
- Offer to complete a task or chore for someone to give them a break.
- Write an inspirational note to someone who’s having a rough day
- Bake a sweet treat for a friend’s birthday.
- Give everyone you see today a compliment.
- Every evening before bed, take time to reflect on your day. What was the best thing that happened to you that day? Record in a journal.
Doesn’t this sound super cute? I’m definitely participating! I know I got a bit of a late start, but I’m ALL IN now! I love this idea <3
And guess what? If you sign up HERE, you’ll be entered to win this super awesome swag pack for participating!