Out of all of the posts on my blog, this is almost always the scariest for me to write. You ask- why would a post be scary to write? Well…let’s just say…people tend to get angry when they see what books I haven’t read…They like to CAPS LOCK ME and tell me I must READ ALL OF THE THINGS!!! And then I freak out and then I read the books and generally love them but occasionally hate them and then…okay now I’m just rambling. I think you get the point. 😉
In all seriousness, I actually love it when it comes time for the Make Me Read It Readathon. It’s super fun to let other people pick what books I’m going to read.
Before I get to the fun part, let me explain exactly what this readathon is.
- It’s hosted by Ely @ Tea & Titles and Val @ The Innocent Smiley!
- It takes place from July 9th to July 16th (but I tend to continue reading the books for at least 2 weeks)
- You get to make a poll filled with books on your TBR, and your friends/fellow readers get to vote and choose what books you read during the readathon!
- Obviously the books with the most votes win! 🙂
- The hashtag is #MakeMeRead
- The signup post can be found HERE!
It sounds like fun- right???
Now, it’s time to go into hiding…because it’s POLL TIME!
Here are some books currently at the top of my TBR! I can’t wait to see which ones you choose!
Which Books Should I Read? (5 Answers Max)
- The Winner's Curse (14%, 68 Votes)
- The Wrath and the Dawn (14%, 68 Votes)
- Uprooted (12%, 56 Votes)
- To All the Boys I've Loved Before (9%, 43 Votes)
- Poison Study (8%, 40 Votes)
- Amy & Roger's Epic Detour (8%, 36 Votes)
- My Life Next Door (6%, 30 Votes)
- Second Chance Summer (6%, 27 Votes)
- The Sword of Summer (5%, 25 Votes)
- The Impostor Queen (4%, 19 Votes)
- The Distance Between Us (4%, 19 Votes)
- The Start of Me and You (3%, 16 Votes)
- Poison Princess (3%, 15 Votes)
- Unrivaled (2%, 9 Votes)
- What I Thought Was True (1%, 5 Votes)
Total Voters: 138
Of course I accidentally forgot to add in a couple of books, hence why there’s two pictures for this!
Which 2016 ARCs Should I Read? (5 max)
- Heartless (16%, 62 Votes)
- Three Dark Crowns (12%, 49 Votes)
- A Torch Against the Night (10%, 40 Votes)
- Stalking Jack the Ripper (10%, 38 Votes)
- A Shadow Bright and Burning (8%, 32 Votes)
- Stealing Snow (6%, 22 Votes)
- Glitter (5%, 21 Votes)
- The Thousandth Floor (5%, 20 Votes)
- Nemesis (5%, 19 Votes)
- The Reader (5%, 19 Votes)
- Vassa in the Night (4%, 17 Votes)
- Metaltown (4%, 16 Votes)
- Girl in Pieces (3%, 12 Votes)
- The Lovely Reckless (2%, 8 Votes)
- The Nerdy and the Dirty (2%, 8 Votes)
- This Adventure Ends (2%, 8 Votes)
- Flashfall (1%, 4 Votes)
- The Ones (1%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 107
And I will be picking one ARC to read super early! Well, I guess technically YOU’LL be picking one ARC haha.
Which 2017 ARC Should I Read? (1 Only- choose wisely!!!)
- Caraval (77%, 79 Votes)
- Frostblood (10%, 10 Votes)
- The Hundred Lies of Lizzie Lovett (10%, 10 Votes)
- Seven Days of You (4%, 4 Votes)
Total Voters: 103