OMG can you believe it’s almost June? It’s shocking. Summer is almost here- I can hear it calling my name! And when it arrives- I’m sure to have more time to read and blog, so I’m super excited!!! Hopefully next month will be a better reading month for me.
*~This Month’s Reading List~*
(Some highlights from my blog 🙂 )
- I posted my Five star review of The Serpent King by Jeff Zentner!
- One of my all time favorite guest posts came from Amber through Novel Newcomers about why it’s GOOD to take a blogging hiatus!
- I also posted my Five star review of Please Don’t Tell by Laura Tims!
Tamora Pierce Challenge: 7 /All of her books
Commenting 365 Challenge: 100/365
Debut Author Challenge: 17/12
*~In the Blogosphere~*
I was recently inspired by Shannon Miz @ It Starts at Midnight to start keeping track of some of the awesome posts in the blogosphere that I’ve noticed throughout the month! Here are a couple that I specifically wanted to mention.
- Denise from The Bibliolater discussed why it’s okay NOT to read. There is so much pressure to be reading 24/7 but guess what? You’re allowed not to read everyday.
- Rayna at Reading Rayna discussed what defines a reader. It made me aware of an idea going around that I hadn’t heard of, which was enlightening to me.
- Cait from Paper Fury hosted an INCREDIBLE guest post by Michael Grant re his writing style.
- Cait from Paper Fury also discussed 10 dreadful things that happen if you read too much! This is one of my all time favorite posts and it’s definitely worth a read!