I didn’t even realize today was the last day in April! Oops! This month just flew by for me- but don’t worry, it’s because I was busy with good things. 😉
*~This Month’s Reading List~*
I READ SO MANY BOOKS!!!
Heir to the Sky
Ruined (Ruined, #1)
Taken by Chance
The Land of 10,000 Madonnas
Girl Against the Universe
Street Magic (The Circle Opens, #2)
This Is My Brain on Boys
Please Don’t Tell
Finnikin of the Rock
My Lady Jane
April is my birthday month, and I’m celebrating with a giveaway! I talked about some bookish experiences that I love! I also introduced THREE INCREDIBLE GIVEAWAYS from Penguin Teen & Stacey Lee! I also mentioned some bookish people you definitely should be following on Twitter. And, last but not least, I posted my GIFtastic review of The Mirror King by Jodi Meadows!
Tamora Pierce Challenge: 6/All of her books
Commenting 365 Challenge: 87/365
Debut Author Challenge: 16/12
*~In the Blogosphere~*
I was recently inspired by Shannon Miz @ It Starts at Midnight to start keeping track of some of the awesome posts in the blogosphere that I’ve noticed throughout the month! Here are a couple that I specifically wanted to mention.
- Katie wrote an INCREDIBLE post about Blogging vs Bookstagramming. The post really made me think, and the comments are A+! I highly recommend you read it.
- I absolutely loved Jess’s post that discussed common myths of bookworms! It was such a unique post- definitely worth a read!
- Cait wrote up a post that is extremely important to read that discusses the difference between being inspired and copying posts.
- Cait also gave potential reasons why you might not get many comments on your blog. She also gave tips on how to get more comments!
- Xan talked about her thoughts on how a majority of the reviews she posts are books she loves.
- Do you ever run out of post ideas? Kit Cat wrote up a handy list to help you get back in the blogging mood!
- Ari talked about why it’s okay to post about controversial discussion topics!