So…Spoiler Alert. If you didn’t read the title of this blog post, well, it’s my birthday!
I’ve been thinking about what I wanted to include in this post, and after a lot of deliberations, I decided to make it short and sweet.
I’m going to list some birthday wishes. I believe that it’s okay to say your wish out loud, just like it’s okay for dogs to eat first!
(Isn’t that dog so cute???? Sorry…I’m getting distracted)
My Birthday Wishes
(aka some wishes for the next year or so)
- I want Bookitcon: Chapter Two to be bigger and better than the original Bookitcon!
- I want everyone to be excited at the Bookitcon: Chapter Two author list that will be revealed today!
- I want to read lots of amazing books and fall in love with them!
- I want to find the time to schedule more blog posts!
- I want to make some new book friends (both online and IRL)
- I want to have a blast at BlogBoundCon! (Are you going? You should! Details = HERE)
- I want to become a proper bookstagrammer that takes pretty book pics!
- I want everyone to have fun at #RQWN tomorrow night!
- I want to meet tons of blogger/author/publisher people at BEA this year!
- I want to figure out some way to share more cute pictures of my dog on my blog. (Yes, I’m being serious).
Now, I’m sure that some of you are here just because you saw the word giveaway. I am sure that some people skipped my list and are simply scrolling down here to enter the giveaway. That’s okay. I understand. But, I would suggest you look at the list. You see, there are two numbers in the list that also appear in my blog’s name. And, if you read them carefully, well, I’m certainly hoping you’ll be excited. I know I am!
Onto the Giveaway!