Disclaimer: This post is being written on 3/25/2016, so it isn’t a totally accurate monthly wrap-up…
*~This Month’s Reading List~*
Magic Steps (The Circle Opens, #1)
A Girl’s Guide to Landing a Greek God
Rebel of the Sands (Rebel of the Sands, #1)
The Mirror King (The Orphan Queen, #2)
Genius: The Game
The Star-Touched Queen
(Some books not pictured + I read a couple of beta books 😉 )
My favorite post from this month (and one of my all time <3 posts) would have to be BOOKS + PUPPIES! I also had fun attempting Book Spine Poetry! Have you ever wondered why I love Tamora Pierce so much? Check out My Thoughts on My Favorite Author! I hope that I’m not the only one who has a list of Bookish Things You’d Give a Kidney For!
On a more serious note, this is probably the most IMPORTANT post in March: How it Feels to Fly by Kathryn Holmes Review + Discussion Post + Giveaway!!!
Tamora Pierce Challenge: 5/All of her books I’m a little behind…
Commenting 365 Challenge: 80/365 Oops…
Debut Author Challenge: 14/12 COMPLETED
#RockMyTBR Challenge: 0/12 Oops…
*~In the Blogosphere~*
I was recently inspired by Shannon Miz @ It Starts at Midnight to start keeping track of some of the awesome posts in the blogosphere that I’ve noticed throughout the month! Here are a couple that I specifically wanted to mention.
- Larissa talked about how main characters are often put on a pedestal.
- Gillian talked about visual readers (pssst…I’m not one *hides*)
- Ava talked about creative ways to make money as a book blogger
- Melissa hosted Mackenzi Lee, who shared her search history on google while writing This Monstrous Thing
- Cait listed some ways to get more comments on your blog- super helpful
- Kit Cat discussed 3 star reviews and what they mean