Happy leap day everyone! I hope you’re doing something special in honor of this very special day!
*~This Month’s Reading List~*
Even though this month was short, there were TONS of fun blog posts (at least in my opinion 😉 ). I loved sharing some Amazon Great Deals and am pretty proud of my The Girl Who Fell review. This month also marked the official beginning of Novel Newcomers, which is SUPER exciting!
I must say that there were two posts that I was truly HONORED to post. They were…the details for the Outrun the Moon preorder campaign and the Cover Reveal for Fate of Flames!!! If you haven’t checked out either of these posts, definitely make sure to read them soon!
Tamora Pierce Challenge: 4/All of her books
Commenting 365 Challenge: 78/365
Debut Author Challenge: 11/12 <– I guess I should have made my goal higher 😛
*~In the Blogosphere~*
I was recently inspired by Shannon Miz @ It Starts at Midnight to start keeping track of some of the awesome posts in the blogosphere that I’ve noticed throughout the month! There were SO MANY posts that I wanted to highlight this month! I hope you’re ready to start clicking. 😉
- Cait at Paper Fury had three posts that really stood out to me this month! She talked about the pro’s and con’s of character descriptions, lies that book bloggers tell themselves (which are TOTALLY accurate), and reasons why we, bookworms, delay in reading books that we know we will love!
- Lila at The Bookkeeper’s Secrets discussed whether speed reading is good or bad. It’s a very interesting read.
- Brittany at Book Addicts Guide talked about a very important thing- it’s ABSOLUTELY OKAY to say NO. You should say no! It’s bad to say yes to everything- believe me, I’ve been there, and it’s really stressful.
- Andi at Andi’s ABCs talks about the ultimate blogging struggle– that moment where you try to write a review after reading a book months previously.
- Alex at Fiery Reads wrote up an incredible blog post about Mental Health in YA Fantasy (and/or lack thereof).
- Jess at Princessica of Books wrote a super sweet post called Project Positivity, where she discussed things about book blogging that make her smile.