Thanks Erin at The Book Nut for tagging me!
This tag was originally created by Rachel @ A Perfection Called Books!
1. Answer these questions truthfully.
2. Once you’ve completed this tag, tag some other book bloggers to answer these questions next.
Without further ado, here are the questions….
1. How do you keep track of your TBR pile?
Goodreads, goodreads, goodreads…did I mention Goodreads? Honestly, that website is a lifesaver for me. Also, I do have my bookshelves organized *kinda* in priority order for my TBR.
2. Is your TBR mostly print or e-book?
I absolutely have more print books on my TBR! I have been reading print books for years upon years…ebooks not so much. I generally never buy ebooks unless I know that I’m going to go on vacation sometime soon.
3. A Book That’s Been On Your TBR List The Longest
Ooooh that’s a tough question. Let me think for a moment…Hmm…I…I have no idea. I fail. Sorry!
4. A Book You Recently Added To Your TBR
The last book that I added to my TBR was Whisper to Me by Nick Lake. It comes out in 2016 and looks AMAZING!
5. A Book In Your TBR Strictly Because of Its Beautiful Cover
I don’t tend to add books strictly because of their covers…but if I had to pick one…maybe Glimmerglass by Jenna Black?
6. A Book On Your TBR That You Never Plan on Reading
If a book is on my TBR, I ALWAYS plan on reading it. Will I? Who knows. There is only but so much time in the day, but in an ideal world, I would read all of the books on my TBR.
7. An Unpublished Book on Your TBR That You’re Excited For
SO SO SO SO SO MANY!!!!! Just to name a few… Liars and Losers Like Us by Ami Allen-Vath, Glass Sword (Red Queen, #2) by Victoria Aveyard, and The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson! But believe me, you’ll be seeing a LOT on my blog about some upcoming 2016 releases very, very soon, so stay tuned. 😉
8. A Book On Your TBR That Basically Everyone’s Read But You
Uh oh- *winces* There are a lot that I get in trouble for not reading…Graceling by Kristin Cashore, My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick, Pivot Point by Kasie West, and To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han.
10. A Book On Your TBR That You’re Dying To Read
SO SO SO MANY. This question isn’t fair! I have one bookshelf stuffed with books that I would read TOMORROW if I could, but I can’t. So, in order to spare your eyes, I’m not going to answer this question. 😛
11. How many books are on your Goodreads TBR shelf?
I actually have multiple Goodreads TBR shelves, but if I add them all up, the total number would be 837. Let me put a disclaimer down though- I probably have more than 1000 books that I want to read in my house…I just haven’t logged them all into Goodreads. Oops?
On that note, I tag the following book bloggers:
Sajda @ Acrossthewords
Sheridan @ I Turn the Pages
Nicole @ Quality Fangirls