Why hello there everyone! You may or may not remember a post from a while ago talking about a new project called the Book Blogger Creativity Project. Well, all of the teams have been finalized for a while now, and we’ve been working hard to put together some awesome new blog posts! I am happy to put up the second blog post for the BBCP.
Welcome to Team Lilac’s When We Aren’t Lazy (Bucket List)! The objective of this project is to create an ultimate bucket list – created and compiled by all the team members, which will motivate us all to blog more efficiently and achieve our blogging goals. Bloggers in the team will be adding their own variations and limits to the list. As we complete each task, we will strike it off from our list, while discussing and sharing their progress throughout the month of October. We’ve also planned to help each other in the most possible way – by sharing tips and working together. The goal is to obtain our blogging resolutions while keeping it fun.
Of course, even though Team Lilac was the group to come up with the bucket list, it doesn’t mean that other bloggers aren’t allowed to participate. We WANT you to participate! Feel free to link back to this post (or any of the other #TeamLilac posts) so that we can spread the word. 🙂
My Bucket List: (Based off of #TeamLilac’s bucket list)
- Cross post all reviews (EW, GR, LT, Amazon)
- Get one month ahead on all posts (This correlates to the Blog Ahead challenge-stay tuned for more info)
- Bloghop weekly
- ALWAYS double-check and triple-check posts for spelling, grammar, etc
- Take my Netgalley approval ratio up to 85%.
- Make new friends & interact more with other blogs
- Try to manage time between blogging, reading, school and life efficiently
- Host at least one guest writer on my blog.
- Try out more bookish challenges (catch up on some Instagram tags)
The #TeamLilac bucket list also includes using more photography in posts~
Don’t miss the other posts from the awesome Lilac Team!
Mishma ~ Sam ~ Emily ~ Pamela ~ Claudia ~ Leigh ~ Fatima ~ Wren ~ Rhea