This meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s topic is Top Ten Characters You’d Like To Check In With (meaning, the book or series is over and you so just wish you could peek in on the “life” you imagine they are leading years down the line after the story ends).
1. Frank from Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson
2. Sam from Rites of Passage by Joy N Hensley
3. Leo from Finding Paris by Joy Preble
4. Bree from Let’s Get Lost by Adi Alsaid
5. Astrid from Gone by Michael Grant
6. Amy from Flash Point by Nancy Kress
7. Lexington from 52 Reasons to Hate My Father by Jessica Brody
8. Puck from The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
9. Laia from An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
10. Vassar from Carpe Diem by Autumn Cornwell
So, have you read any of these books? What books did you choose for this week? Let me know in the comments below!